As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, The Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa welcomes dogs staying with their owners in designated guest rooms. The Inn charges a fee of $35 per dog per day. This fee will be added to your reservation when booked and is non-refundable.
There are only a few rules that need to be observed when bringing your pet to stay with you at SPI:
Please keep them on a leash for safety reasons and town ordinance while outside the building and please do not leave your pet alone for more than an hour and a half because they can get lonely and cry.
Local Pet Sitters and Pet Facilities:
Pet Sitters 2020
Boarding & Dog Day Care
- Maximum of two pets per room
- Waste bags are located at the entry to the Inn’s trails and by the ice machine.
- Housekeepers will only clean the room if the room is empty.
- Pet owner/guest agrees that if their pet barks in the guest room and becomes a disturbance to other guests, Pet owner/guest must depart hotel at Management discretion.
- Pet owner accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for the negligent or intentional acts of pet owner/guest or their pet which cause property damage to the facility or to the personal property of any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company’s guests, customers, employees, and agents, or personal injury to any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company’s guests, customers, employees, and agents utilizing Contractor’s services.
- Unless your pet is a service dog, they are not permitted in the Main Building, other than the lobby. With appropriate documentation, service animals are not subject to a daily pet fee but must abide by applicable pet etiquette guidelines.